10 Reasons Why Career Academy of Beauty
1. CAofB is Orange County’s only Sassoon approved beauty school.
2. CAofB is the only beauty school with a Nuts & Bolts business training program.
3. Students enrolled in our cosmetology and esthetician courses use first-rate products.
4. Students learn the most advanced cutting/coloring techniques.
5. Our graduates have one the highest passing rates:
• Cosmetology 92% passing rate
• Esthetician 100% passing rate
• Manicuring 100% passing rate
6. All our students use the most updated technology (Students receive iPads in their kit)
7. Hands-on training with experienced instructors
8. We offer day and night courses.
9. Externship Program and Job Placement services on premise
10. CAofB trains students for careers not jobs.
SASSOON ACADEMY | SCHOOL CONNECTION
We’re the first and only Sassoon Academy | School Connection (SA|SC) hairdressing academy in Orange County, California. That means you’ll learn the ABC’s of Cutting and Coloring Hair the Sassoon way.
Click here to learn more about what being part of a Sassoon Academy means for you.
NUTS AND BOLTS – Business Training Course
While the other schools are teaching you how to cut and color, CAofB students are getting a more comprehensive education and “working smarter, not harder” with a Nuts and Bolts business education, you’ll learn core business skills that prepare you for a thriving career. Our curriculum integrates Nuts and Bolts technical training, meaning you’ll learn the “ins and outs” of customer service, retail sales and business growth in a hands-on environment.
ADVANCED PRODUCT TRAINING
CAofB has been educating beauty industry leaders for 45 years. In that time, we have built long-lasting relationships with top stylists from a variety of local salons and spas. We setup our students for success with externships, assisting and applying your education with real-life scenarios. CAofB has a wide range of industry professionals that come into our academy to share their experience and knowledge with you through workshops, demonstrations and current product knowledge. These opportunities will allow you to start making connections within the beauty industry that you can call upon once you graduate. In addition, we will provide you with job placement services, at graduation and throughout your career.