Sassoon has been at the forefront of high quality education for more than 50 years. The leading edge of this education is the world renowned ABC | Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way system. This is the cutting and finishing system that CAofB uses. Our instructors receive extensive hands on training from the Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica every year.
These instructors return for on-going education and assessments. CAofB students will be learning from extremely well educated instructors, who truly understand the importance of maintaining the high standards of SA|SC.
CAofB students have the opportunity to attend demonstrations performed by the Sassoon Academy Creative Team. These tailor-made demonstrations are annual, informative, exciting, inspiring, and specifically adapted for CAofB students.
Sassoon Academy | School Connection member school graduates will enter the hair industry with:
- A knowledge and understanding of the World Renowned ABC | Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way
- The ABC | Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way DVD set
- The ABC | Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way Manual
- A Sassoon Academy | School Connection Diploma
- Preferred Savings on Sassoon Academy Post-Graduate Education
ABC | COLOURING HAIR THE SASSOON WAY
The ABC method of Coloring hair is a comprehensive technical system, a system that defines the classic coloring techniques that the Sassoon Creative Team have refined over the past 50 years. It’s a three part series, represented by the letters ABC, comprising total, partial & combination color techniques.
These fundamental methods accentuate and define the dynamic lines of the Sassoon cuts. In their purest form or in combination, they provide a myriad of variations that continue to be intrinsic to the Sassoon look.
- A knowledge and understanding of the World Renowned ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way
- The ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way DVD set
- The ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way Manual
- A comprehension of the principles of Sassoon color theory and its application in hair design
At Sassoon, we believe that every student needs a thorough understanding of the principles of color theory and its application in hair design. SA|SC schools who implement the additional concept of ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way will indeed close the circle in teaching students to produce the “perfect client.”
Students who graduate from a SA|SC Cut and Color member school will enter the hair industry with additional advantages:
COLOR MEMBERSHIP Advantages
- A non-manufacturer based color curriculum
- Increased average service ticket
- An understanding of the Sassoon concept of “the perfect client”
- Exponentially increased cutting and coloring standards and quality
To gain entry, all CAofB students will submit “before and after photos” of their best work. Each submission will be anonymously analysed by the Sassoon Academy Creative Team, and only 10 students with the strict Sassoon standards will be chosen. From there, the finalists flew from across North America to Long Beach to learn if they received the prestigious recognition, along with enviable prizes: a Five-Day ABC Cutting Course at Sassoon Academy, London ($1,560), a Five-Day ABC Cutting Course at Sassoon Academy, LA ($1,320) and a pair of Sassoon Academy Scissors ($495). All ten finalists received a copy of VIDAL | The Autobiography.
The annual award ceremony is held at ISSE in Long Beach, CA each January and always an amazing experience for all CAofB students and faculty. Inquire to find out how you can get involved in this years big beauty show.